Decision details

REG 2561 - Allocation of LTP3 Grant Funding to assist Community Transport Organisations with vehicle purchase (Table 3) (Part A)

Service: Regeneration, Economy and Growth

Ref no.: REG 2561

Decision Maker: Head of Transport and Contract Services

Decision status: Recommendations Approved


To approve the allocation of £38,343 (LTP3 Funding) to ‘Upper Teesdale Agricultural Support Services’ (UTASS). This is a 70% contribution towards the purchase of a new minibus at a total cost of £54,776. The remaining 30% to be covered by UTASS (residual value of the old vehicle and secured external funding).

Publication date: 31/01/2024

Date of decision: 30/01/2024

Accompanying Documents: