The Committee received a report from the Occupational Health and Safety Manager that provided an update on health, safety and wellbeing performance for quarter four of 2020/21 (for copy see file of Minutes).
The Occupational Health and Safety Manager highlighted the key areas of the report including:
· COVID 19 Update
· Fire Incidents
· Fire Inspections
· Enforcement Body Intervention & significant incidents
· Waste Transfer Stations
· Employee Health and Wellbeing
· Occupational Health Service
· Employee Mental Health and Wellbeing
· Potentially Violent Persons Register (PVPR)
· Corporate Health and Safety Risks
That the report be noted.