The Committee received a report of the Occupational Health and Safety
Manager which provided an update on the council’s Health, Safety and
Wellbeing (HSW) performance for Quarter three 2021/22 (for copy see file of minutes).
The Occupational Health and Safety Manager highlighted the key areas of the report including:
· Incidents numbers;
· COVID 19 Health and Safety Update;
· Management of Health and Safety Procedures;
· Audit and Inspections;
· Fire Incidents and Fire Inspections;
· Open Water Safety;
· Employee Health and Wellbeing;
· Occupational Health Service;
· Management Referrals and Health Surveillance;
· COVID 19 Response;
· Potentially Violent Persons Register
· Health and Safety Related Strategic Risks.
That the report be noted.