The minutes of the meeting held on 19 July 2022 were agreed as a correct record and signed by the Chair. The following matters arising were reported.
· The Corporate Parenting induction refresher training was held virtually on 16 September 2022 and the presentation slides had been circulated to the Panel.
· The annual foster care update and the reasons for the increase in the number of young people entering care would be considered later in the meeting. </AI3>
· A briefing note had been circulated on foster carer payments and an update on the relevant policies will be provided at the December meeting.
· The template for member profiles will be shared with the Panel in due course.
· Adoption marketing analysis relating to rurality will be incorporated into the adoption update report which will be presented to the Panel in December.
· The Corporate Parenting Panel Annual Report was presented to full Council on 21 September by Councillor Simmons accompanied by Luke, representing the Children in Care Council. The presentation was very well received.