The Committee considered a report of the Occupational Health and Safety Manager which provided an update on the Council’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing (HSW) performance for Quarter one 2022/23 (for copy see file of minutes).
The Occupational Health and Safety Manager highlighted the key areas of the report including:
· Accidents, incidents and near misses
· Health, Safety and Wellbeing Strategy 2022-2025
· COVID 19 Health and Safety Update
· Audit and Inspections
· Fire Incidents
· HSE Inspections
· Employee Health and Wellbeing
· Open Water Safety
· Occupational Health Service
· Review of Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s)
· Potentially Violent Persons Register (PVPR)
That the report be agreed.