Chief Officer Appointments Committee
Purpose of committee
The Chief Officer Appointments Committee is made up of 11 Members of the Council including the Leader and Deputy Leader who are Chair and Vice-Chair respectively.
The Committee has responsibility for the appointment and dismissal of the Chief Executive (subject to confirmation by the full Council) and Chief Officers, and associated functions under Section 112 of the Local Government Act 1972 in relation to those Officers.
- Councillor Simon Henig (Chairman)
- Councillor Alan Napier (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Joseph Armstrong
- Councillor Richard Bell
- Councillor Jane Brown
- Councillor Neil Foster
- Councillor Jed Hillary
- Councillor Amanda Hopgood
- Councillor Lucy Hovvels
- Councillor Watts Stelling
- Councillor Brian Stephens
Support officer: Ros Layfield. 03000 269708